Friday, December 28, 2012

Allah swt the most Merciful: If he comes to Me walking, I go to him running

Narrated Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu 'anhu):

The Prophet  said:" Allah says:

'I am just as My slave thinks I am,
(i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him)

and I am with him if He remembers Me.

If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself;

and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they;

and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him;

and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him;

and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

[Sahih Bukhari - Book 93 - Hadith 502]

Please Share this Hadith with your relatives & friends and may Allah SWT reward you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...