Friday, March 15, 2013

For every prostration, Allah will raise you a degree and remove a sin from you - Islam

Ma'dan b. Talha (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) reported: I met Thauban (RadhiAllahu 'anhu), the freed slave of Allah's Messenger ﷺ, and asked him to tell me about an act for which, if I do it, Allah will admit me to Paradise, or I asked about the act which was loved most by Allah.

He gave no reply. I again asked and he gave no reply. I asked him for the third time, and he said: I asked Allah's Messenger ﷺ about that and he  said: 

"Make frequent prostrations before Allah, for you will not make one prostration without raising you a degree because of it, and removing a sin from you, because of it".

[Sahih Muslim - Book 4, Hadith 989]

Please Share this Hadith with your relatives & friends and may Allah SWT reward you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...