Thursday, May 23, 2013

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): You would be along with one whom you love

Anas b. Malik (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) reported that a person came to Allah's Messenger ﷺ and said to Allah's Messenger ﷺ: When would be the Last Hour?

Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet ﷺ ) said: What preparation have you made for the Last Hour?

He said: The love of Allah and of His Messenger (is my only preparation).

Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet ﷺ) said: You would be along with one whom you love.

Anas (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) said: Nothing pleased us more after accepting Islam than the words of Allah's Messenger ﷺ: You would be along with one whom you love.

And Anas (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) said. I love Allah and His Messenger ﷺ and Abu Bakr and Umar, and I hope that I would be along with them although I have not acted like them.  

[Sahih Muslim - Book 032, Number 6380]

Please Share this Hadith with your relatives & friends and may Allah SWT reward you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...