Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Approach Allah with Nawafil

An-Nawawi’s Hadith No.38

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaho anha) who said:

The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said:

Allah the Almighty has said:

"Whosoever shows enmity to a friend of Mine,I shall be at war with him.
My slave does not draw near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have imposed upon him,
and My slave continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him.
When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears,
his seeing with which he sees,
his hand with which he holds,
and his foot with which he walks.
Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him;
and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it."

Related by Bukhari.

Please Share this Hadith with your relatives & friends and may Allah SWT reward you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...